Vai al contenuto

2k did Damian Lillard cluttered by just putting on the regular current gen cover of NBA2K21.

It's hard for Dame, because when the next - gen version comes out, people are either going to buy the latest version or NBA 2K MT Coins the Mamba forever present gen edition and a couple of months later, nobody is going to regular version of the current gen which shows they don't care for him.

Can it be safe to say that most the community can manage the new consoles? I thought the bulk was kids (old guy here.) Why would anyone pay 100 bucks on sport it's possible to cover 60 for. Thats the way I believe, I wanted the Kobe cover but $100. . No thanks Zion is going to be OK.

That's true but it's still 100 bucks in the end of the day, for what to see Kobe for thirty minutes when the game is loading up. Plus 2k has been copy and paste for the last five decades anyways. Ima invest the $100 so that I only have to purchase the game after. I bet I'll get a next gen console some point this year and want to play 2K and that I know I don't wish to get the $60 variant twice so I'll only spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations. I'm going to purchase it for the next gen. since you understand the sport because of this gen consoles will be cheeks.

They did nearly every all star vet dirty by picking zion after 19 games as a cover athlete in any way! Yet alone on the next gen cover. . Not everyone can manage 100 bucks or the PS5 put the gate, I am getting Dame cover. Not all people can afford a new gen and the 100 dollar version right away lmfao weirdo hes on the pay nothing dirty about it. Not like this bro, better part of Buy 2K21 MT the community and fan-base are purchasing the present gen mamba forever edition since it includes another gen standard edition for free. However, hows it doing him dirty plenty of people wi possess his cover because of what I just mentioned. The sport is going to be the exact same such as 2k20. Save up and wait till you get a PS5. I could, but why would I? I am able to wait couple months and just play the PS5 version and save approximately $30.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti