Vai al contenuto
lw789

innings and made it stick. However, the Mets we

lw789    0

Matt Fitzpatrick says taking part in the Ryder Cup was a special experience, despite the fact Europe slipped to defeat at Hazeltine. Shaquill Griffin Jersey . A partisan American crowd cheered their side to a 17-11 victory earlier this month and Fitzpatrick, a 22-year-old rookie, was beaten in both of his matches.But Fitzpatrick, who is now gearing up to defend his British Masters title at The Grove this week, says the experience has only served to whet his appetite for further Ryder Cup appearances. Fitzpatrick claimed his maiden European Tour title at Woburn last season It was fantastic, Fitzpatrick told Sky Sports News HQ. It was a great experience, one that I will never forget. Your first Ryder Cup, you dont forget it, whatever happens. It just makes me want to be on more teams and hopefully in years to come I can make them. If I keep playing well and keep working hard, I can have more experiences like that. British Masters news The latest build-up ahead of the British Masters The 12 who were there two weeks ago could easily be the 12 in two years time. We have got some great players on that team.Asked what memories he would take from the event, he added: Sharing a team room with the guys, they are all brilliant people. Henrik Stenson, Lee Westwood, Clarkey [captain Darren Clarke] are people I have looked up to since I was young, Sergio [Garcia] as well.To be on the same team as them and play in the Ryder Cup with them, not just watching from outside the ropes, was special. The young Englishman is one of four Ryder Cup players in action this week Fitzpatrick is now firmly focused on the British Masters and is enjoying the prospect of trying to defend a title for the first time as a pro.It is exciting, I am really looking forward to the week, said the Sheffield golfer. This is the first time it has happened for me and it is all new feelings, but I am looking forward to it. Fantastic memories [of last year], it was my first professional win and its such a special event, being my home country, home crowd. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I have only just got here but I can already see how well-run the tournament is. Everything is in great shape and it is going to be good. Luke Donald hosts the British Masters this year and its live on Sky Sports. Heres a taste of what to expect... I think the British crowds are the best in the world. Obviously, to have them here again, it will be exciting. Hopefully we can all play some good golf and then they will enjoy the week.Asked if he was planning to make his first title defence a successful one, he added: Of course, that is why we are here!You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: British Masters: Ways to watch 2015 recap: Fitzpatricks victory WATCH: Masterclass highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Austin Calitro Jersey . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Michael Dickson Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency.ST. LOUIS - Carlos Martinez gets a spot start in place of Adam Wainwright for St. Louis tonight when the Cardinals begin a three-game set with the New York Mets at Busch Stadium. You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8pm et/5pm pt. Wainwright was scratched from his scheduled start because of tendinitis in his elbow, although he expects to be able to pitch Saturday against the Phillies when his turn comes around again. Martinez is 0-3 with a 4.67 ERA in 30 relief appearances. Hell be limited to 50-60 pitches in his second career big league start. "I think its part of keeping to our word," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "Weve had other opportunities that didnt seem quite right, where the role he was filling in the bullpen didnt really allow this opportunity to bounce him into a start. "We told him to keep working and he was going to get a chance. He still has a big role for us in the bullpen, but this is an opportunity that is also a necessity. We need somebody to step up and be able to take this start for Adam. We believe Carlos can do a good job of that." In a corresponding roster move, the Cardinals called up reliever Nick Greenwood from Triple-A Memphis on Saturday. Hell provide some bullpen depth with Martinez on a pitch count. For New York, rookie Jacob deGrom remains winless through six starts despite a 3.44 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings. He gave up a career-high nine hits in 5 2/3 innings against Milwaukee his last time out, as he yielded three earned runs and was charged with the loss. Neww York took two of three from the San Diego Padres this weekend, although the team enters this series with an overtaxed bullpen. Seahawks Jerseys China. On Sunday, the Mets claimed a 3-1 victory as Carlos Torres, Vic Black and Jenrry Mejia combined to throw eight innings of one-run ball after starter Daisuke Matsuzaka exited after just one inning with a severe upset stomach. Curtis Granderson led off the bottom of the first with a home run, as the Mets built a 3-1 lead after two innings and made it stick. However, the Mets went just 1-for-8 with runners in scoring position, an area where the team has continued to struggle. "We had opportunities to blow this game open," manager Terry Collins said. "We have to start blowing some games open because its going to take a lot of pressure off a lot of people." The Cardinals are off to a 3-0 start in their 10-game homestand after sweeping Washington over the weekend. The pitching staff combined to allow a total of only three runs for the series. Jaime Garcia allowed just one run in five innings while striking out six in Sundays 5-2 victory. Matt Adams homered in all three games of the weekend series after spending the previous 13 games on the disabled list with tightness in his left calf. Adams, who is hitting at a .412 clip over his last 15 games, is trying to become the first Cardinals player to homer in four straight games since Albert Pujols from June 3-7, 2011. The Mets won three of four against St. Louis when these teams met up at Citi Field from April 21-24. Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Chargers Jerseys China Wholesale Raiders Jerseys China Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Giants Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Eagles Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Redskins Jerseys Lions Jerseys China Green Bay Packers Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Vikings Jerseys China Panthers Jerseys China Saints Jerseys China Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Nike Rams Jerseys 49ers Jerseys China Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bears Jerseys Bills Jerseys China Cheap Nike Ravens Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Hoodies ' ' '

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti